Hauptmenü

Header

 

20.12.13

Friday Favourites #24

And my love goes to …

Hallo meine Lieben,

das sind heute die letzten Friday Favourite vor Weihnachten und daher habe ich heute ein kleines Weihnachtsspecial für euch. Ich hoffe, ihr habt alle Geschenke gekauft und könnt das letzte Adventswochenende ruhig angehen. Sich Montag oder gar Dienstag Vormittag noch mal ins Getümmel stürzen grenzt ja beinahe an Selbstmord. ;)

Ich wünsche euch schönes Adventswochenende.

Hello lovelies,

these are the last Friday favourites before Christmas. That's why I have a little Christmas special for you. I hope, you have all your gifts bought and can relax this last weekend. Last minute Christmas shopping on Monday or Tuesday is like suicide. ;)

I wish you a beautiful Advent weekend.


Love, Mel … xoxo




Video

♥ This answer on the van Damme one from Volvo ♥


Picture

♥ Wonder, what this little creature has in it's bag ♥
(via darkredrose on deviantART)


Outfit

♥ She is so adorable and cute and lovely and I could hug her non stop ♥
(via lovely Ela from The Fatshion Café)


Make-Up

♥ Once again the lovely Valerie with a beautiful Christmas eye make up ♥
(via Looks like…Valerie!)


Nails

♥ Cute Christmas nails from Sala ♥
(via Icke Bin Et)


Piece of Clothing

♥ Love this Santa shirt from Evans


Recipe

♥ German Stollen recipe
Picture from Gürgi via Wikimedia Commons


DIY

♥ They are so gorgeous ♥
(via Good Home Designs)


Song

♥ I get always goose bumps when I listen to this song ♥



Bei Blogs, die selbst gehostet werden, vermeide ich direkte Verlinkung. Sollte ich das einmal übersehen, bitte ich euch über einen kleinen Hinweis. Falls ihr überhaupt nicht einverstanden seid, in meinen Friday Faves aufzutauchen, gilt das Gleiche. Ein kleiner Hinweis genügt, um hier zu verschwinden.

I avoid a direct linking of the photos, if you self-host your blog. If I overlooked this issue a hint is enough. This counts also if you won't appear here on my Friday faves. Just give me a little hint.


Kommentare:

  1. Antworten
    1. Ich finde sie auch total süß. Und recht einfach zum Nachmachen. :)

      Löschen
  2. Lovely photos Mel. Merry Christmas! Frohe Weihnachten! x x x

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hallo Liebes,

    ich wünsche dir schon mal frohe Weihnachten! Vielen Dank noch mal für die Post von dir ♥ hab mich total über den kleinen Brief von dir gefreut :)

    Liebste Grüße

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Hello!

    Sorry if it's really inappropriate but I've nominated you for a Liebster Award, the rules are on my blog, if you want to check it out.

    Roxanne @ Simply Roxilicious!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hey Roxy. Thank you for nominating me. I've done the Liebster Awards a few month ago and it was a lot of fun. I'll do yours next year, if this is ok for you. :) xx

      Löschen
  5. Love the outfit and the make up. Lovely. :)

    God jul Mel:)

    xx

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Frohe Weihnachten :)

      The skirt is sewed by her mum. So lovely. I must learn to sew. :) xx

      Löschen

Feel free to leave a comment. I'm happy about every single one I get. And be sure: I don't bite, maybe just nibble a bit. ;) xoxo