Hauptmenü

Header

 

9.7.13

Spread the Love #1
»Fee ist mein Name« (de/en)

Hello sweethearts,

my name is Mel and I'm blog addicted. (insert blushed face here) I follow a lot of blogs … beauty blogs, lifestyle blogs, food blogs, diy blogs, etc … everything I like. At the moment the counter on bloglovin' counts 158! No wonder, that my household is so messy. I don't have time for cleaning. (insert double-blushed face here please) Also I love looking for new great blogs to follow and I'm happy about every tip I get. That's why I decided to create this monthly post in which I pick one of my faves blogs and spread some love.

Note: I read blogs in more than one language. You'll find the language(s) of the presented blog in the title above

This week I will introduce you the lovely blog Fee ist mein Name from Fee (yes, that's really her name).


It's a loving managed blog with beautiful photos, great recipes (cooking, baking and also for drinks) and lovely diy tutorials. I love her weekly retrospect and the recipe for woodruff syrup.

Go ahead, have a look and let her enchant you. It goes very quick and don't hurt, I promise.

Spread some love to and share your fave blog in the comments.


Love, Mel … xoxo

Kommentare:

Feel free to leave a comment. I'm happy about every single one I get. And be sure: I don't bite, maybe just nibble a bit. ;) xoxo