Hauptmenü

Header

 

16.7.13

OotD: I like the flowers …

Hello curvies,

do you love to get packages? I do … and some packages are better than other. About a week ago, I received my gift from My Style Hit, which is a german fashion and beauty community with an program just for bloggers. In this program you can reach different states, from bronze to gold. Last month, I reached the bronze state for the first time and this involved a special gift. But, long story short, more about MSH tomorrow. Today I'll show you that awesome skirt from ASOS Curve which was the highlight in that package.

I fall in love with that skirt on the first sight. I love the print, the colours and the cut. It's perfect. ♥






Thanks to ASOS Curve for creating that awesome skirt. And thanks to MSH for including it in the surprise gift. The surprise was successful.


Love, Mel … xoxo

Kommentare:

  1. Antworten
    1. Doesn't it? It was on one of my pinterest boards (+size wishlist) and msh choose it. I'm so happy. :D xoxo

      Löschen
  2. I love the skirt you look amazing xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I love that skirt on you! You look fabulous xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Gorgeous skirt! You look amazing. x x x

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. The skirt is fabulous - I love a good flower print! :)
    Following you from the bloggerbunch blog hop!

    www.fantasyfashionista.blogspot.co.uk

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you. <3 I'll head over asap to have a look at your blog. :) xoxo

      Löschen
  6. Der Rock ist toll, den hab ich mir auch schon angesehen. Steht dir ausgezeichnet!

    AntwortenLöschen

Feel free to leave a comment. I'm happy about every single one I get. And be sure: I don't bite, maybe just nibble a bit. ;) xoxo