Hauptmenü

Header

 

3.7.13

My beauty faves in june

Hello beauties,

a new month has begun and with him the second half of the year. It's been like I celebrate New Year's Eve just yesterday. Time flies by.

I shown you my beauty haul from june already and today I'll show you the products that sneaked right into my heart.



p2 Sand Style Polish 020 Lovesome
♥♥♥♥♥
I need not much nail polish because of my gel nails, but once in a while I need something different, without making a whole new gel manicure. Or you chosen gel colour don't match the dress you want to wear on that party at the weekend. The p2 sand style polish suits me just fine. He has great covering qualities and dries very fast. And the colour …


p2 Pure Color Lipstick 043 Pont Neuf (review will follow)
♥♥♥♥♥
I like the soft texture and the matt finish. He doesn't feel heavy nor gluey on the lips. They doesn't feel dry after a while. And he stays … and stays … and stays …


Garnier BB Cream "Miracle Skin Perfector" (review will follow)
♥♥♥♥♥
Allowedly, it's a bit unfair compared to all the other bb creams, because this is my first one, I tried so far. It's easy to apply, doesn't leave blotches and the skin looks fresh. The cream doesn't work wonders. Huge skin problems (like the pimples I had last week *grumble*) needs a extra covering, but I didn't expect that in this price segment.


p2 Perfect Face! Oil Control Base
♥♥♥♥♥
I have a oily skin, especially on the chin and the front head. So I was on the lookout for a good and inexpensive primer. The one from p2 is under 4 Euro and therefore unbeatable at the price. I should reapply powder after the half day but this is a huge bettering than before.

p2 lift-up lash mascara waterproof
♥♥♥♥
Doesn't stick the lashes together, has a wonderful strong black and a great brush, which comes without frippery. Only the "lift up" effect could be better, because of my "men lashes".

✪ Jolifin Colour Gel "Night Red" (review will follow)

My newest achievement in the matter of colour gels. I'm over the moon because of the colour.


I begin to become a huge p2 fan. A good quality at that price. Great!

Do you have some favor beauty product at the moment? I'm curious what it is.


Love, Mel … xoxo

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Feel free to leave a comment. I'm happy about every single one I get. And be sure: I don't bite, maybe just nibble a bit. ;) xoxo