Hauptmenü

Header

 

12.7.13

And my love goes to … #6

Hello lovelies,

it's friday evening and that means … WEEKEND! Hubs is on his way home (Yeah!) and I'll sweeten you the start of the weekend with some goodies I found this week. Long story short … let's start.


Video

♥ I love this woman


Picture

♥ This house at a sea which march upon a forrest in a country with an bland climate could be my dream of living ♥


Recipe

♥ Strawberry-Rasperry-Rhubarb Smoothie (via Kuechenchaotin) ♥


DIY

This is so beautiful ♥


Nails

♥ Awesome grunge nails (via !Miss von Xtravaganz!) ♥


Fashion

♥ I'm so in love with her, the dress and the whole outfit (via CONQUORE · The Fatshion Café) ♥


Beauty

♥ The awesome eyes from Roselyn from "Innen und Außen"


Music

♥ Discovered Ingrid Michaelson on Spotify and love her ♥


I wish you an amazing weekend.


Love, Mel … xoxo

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Feel free to leave a comment. I'm happy about every single one I get. And be sure: I don't bite, maybe just nibble a bit. ;) xoxo