Hauptmenü

Header

 

17.6.13

OotD: Provocation

Hello fashionistas,

today I recycle an outfit I've posted in a similar way before. In fact I planned another outfit for today, but sometimes spontaneous actions are necessary. And there is a reason that I look a bit snootily on this photo.




Let me tell you, why I change the post for today. Yesterday, my mum called me with the "good" news that my uncle and my aunt will visit them today. And when you live in the same house, you can't avoid to say "Hello". Don't get me wrong. I love my uncle and my aunt, but my aunt has every time we meet one huge topic: My weight.

"You can be chubby, but not that fat."
"What's happend? You looked so beautiful, when you was thin." (*)
"Did you gain weight again?"
"…"

* "Maybe I was beautiful when I was thin. But now I'm fucking awesome? Why? Because I've accepted my body the way he is and love him." … Sadly that time I didn't answer that way.

And that's the reason, why I decided to wear my "Killer Curves" tee today with my fat necklace.

I didn't see her for 1,5 years. Let's see what she will ask first. Why I'm so fat or how my surgery last year went.

Do you have also those relatives who always reduce you to your weight and haven't another topic when you meet them?  

Love, Mel … xoxo



Kommentare:

  1. Mel you are awesome and totally rock that t-shirt!

    I remember going to my Grandfathers funeral and my Great Aunt took one look at me and said very loudly you need to go on a diet!! I walked away and thought whatever!!

    xxxx

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you, Nikki. <3

      Is there really (!) no other topic on a funeral than your weight? Unbelievable. :/

      xoxo

      Löschen
  2. You look gorgeous whatever size Mel, you are awesome just the way you are xx

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you, Vicky. That's so lovely. xoxo

      Löschen
  3. You look amazing. I'm sorry your aunt is a horrible person. I'd be tempted to say something like 'OK, I'm fat - but at least I'm not a bitch!' Hahaha.

    I hope it goes OK. x x

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you, lovely. <3 It went ok, she said absolute nothing about my weight. Don't know if she resign or the outfit spoke clearly. :D xoxo

      Löschen
  4. I so agree with you you are absolutely amazing you are the perfect picture of beauty

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Aww … this is so lovely. Thank you, Gary. <3 :)

      Löschen
  5. think I'll dig mine out today! Just come back from A Malibu Barbie Hen-Do for 30-somethings and EVERYONE looked like Barbie - except for me - I didn't get the email and turned up in a turqoise kaftan that was too tight for me - I look like Sully from Monsters Inc (at best!) - my self image is soooo deflated. Am building myself up again - you look so fab - it was their photo angles of me for facebook that were crap! Thanks for the reassurance mel that I'm still yummy like you.X

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Your welcome. :) Don't let them dim your light. It's hard to stay confident, when all women around you seems to be perfect. But they aren't. You are gorgeous exactly as you are. x

      Löschen

Feel free to leave a comment. I'm happy about every single one I get. And be sure: I don't bite, maybe just nibble a bit. ;) xoxo