Hauptmenü

Header

 

1.5.13

The 10 Day You Challenge #2

Hello lovelies,

today is the 1st of May and this means that "my month" begins. May is my birthday month (more precisely I have 25 days left … with today count in), the strawberry season begins and it's the "springest" spring month. Oh … and it has a few bank holidays what means that I have more time with my hubby.

And thats why I'll present you the second part of the "10 Day You Challenge". If you missed the first part, you'll find it here.



Let's go … 9 loves.

1. Dogs
I'm an absolute dog loving person. In germany we call it "Hundemensch". I'm sort of that people which will change the site of the street when people walk by from the other site. On the other hand I'll pet every dog I see. Sounds weird? It is. But I've learned that a dog is honest and (most? some?) people aren't. Don't get me wrong. I'm not a misantrophe, but I was cheated once to often.

2. Spring
I love spring. The first sunbeams, the smell of your skin after they touches it. Nature awakes and I love the smells and noises. And it is'nt too hot. Spring has the accurate temperature I feel comfortable with. And I'm born in may so … spring is my season, closely followed by fall.

3. Gummybears
This is'nt something I must write a novelle about. I'm simply addicted to gummybears.

4. Cheesecake
If you want this little girl over here happy bring her a cheesecake. I love cheesecake. I'm addicted to it. I could take a bath in it (does this adage exist in english? "I could take a bath in something"). Shortly: I love love love love cheesecake.

5. Caipirinha
My favorite cocktail. Nom nom …

6. Plush Toys
I still love plush toys and have a lovely bear in my bed (beside hubby). And a big one in my bedroom. A few ones of my closet and much more safetly packed in the basement. I simply haven't the space for all of them.

7. Baking with my niece
She has much to learn for the college at the moment, so we don't have much time to bake together. But we love to create new cupcakes.

8. TV Series
So … this is one of my hugest hobbyhorse. I watch(ed) Star Trek, Doctor Who, Gilmore Girls, Fringe, The Vampire Diarys, Warehouse 13, Sanctuary, Smallville, The Nanny, Sherlock, Torchwood, Stargate, Sex and the City, Lost Girl, Haven, Buffy, Angel, True Blood, … and so on. Sometimes I watch 10 series at the same time. It's an obsession.

9. Alan Rickman
He is my favorite actor. Hubby calls it an obsession, but I simply love how he act. I watched almost every movie with him. And he's like a good wine … the older, the better. And … in my opinion … he don't look that bad for a man in his sixties.
He's closely followed by Patrick Steward. I have a liking for old british actors.
My favorite female actress, by the way, is Emma Thompson. And there isn't anything better than Alan and Emma in one movie. Sadly the couples in "Sense and Sensebility" wasn't lucky chosen. Alan matched better with Emma then Kate.

This was "9 loves", the second part of the "10 Day You Challenge". I hope you enjoy reading as much as I enjoyed writing.

Love, Mel … xoxo

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Feel free to leave a comment. I'm happy about every single one I get. And be sure: I don't bite, maybe just nibble a bit. ;) xoxo