Hauptmenü

Header

 

1.4.13

OotD: Pink circle skirt

Hello lovelies,

it's monday again. This means I bring a new fashion post to you.
Last week the prevalent color on the fashion blogs I follow was pink. No, it wasn't arranged. It is really just accidentally. Finally: No, I'm not a copycat. I just want give spring a helping hand and I think that pink is the color which can make it.


The skirt and I have a long common story. First time I saw it on the Bonprix website ca. 6 month ago. I put it on my shopping cart … and deleted it before I send the rest of the order. This process repeated a few times. I wasn't sure about it.

But last month my relationship to this skirt changed. I saw the beautiful Katha from kathastrophal wearing that skirt at the Bonprix Plus Size Camp and she looked so gorgeous. And this was triggering. Next time I placed an order at Bonprix the skirt wandered into my basket again … and stayed.


I feel a bit … like a barrel but this feeling seems to baffels me because I don't look like a barrel on the pictures. Maybe I must simply become accustomed to the skirt or rather to skirts in generall. Skirts, and also dresses, are very new in my wardrobe.


The shoes are from my evans haul at the beginning of the year. The jewelry was a gift from my hubby in our first year as a couple. The earrings for Valentines Day and the necklace for my 30th birthday. I cherish both because they mean a lot to me. I'm kitschy romantic sometimes.


What do you think? And I'll have your honest belief! Already try to find my style and need some opinions from "the outside". Yes or no?

At least a public appeal to bonprix: Plus size didn't end at a EU50? This means: A lot of your dresses and skirts are out of my range. Examples? This and this and this and this … this makes me sad especially in case of the last dress.

I wish you all a great week.

Love, Mel … xoxo

Kommentare:

  1. It's lovely! Pink doesn't like me but suits you! I do that with clothes all the time, in the basket, out of the basket, back in again! x

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you. <3 We should me braver especially when the shop has a free opinion to return the stuff. :) xoxo

      Löschen
  2. Mel, you look fabulous! That skirt is to die for and the colour is such a favourite of mine! It's skirt for dancing in! I love your second picture. Xx

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you. This was really hard with automatic release but I'm really happy about the picture. <3 xoxo

      Löschen
  3. Love the skirt and the colour is fab! I love skirts that swish out when you spin round x

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Love that too. But after making the pictures I felt a bit dizzy from spinning around and around … and around to get the perfect picture. :D

      xoxo

      Löschen
  4. You look beautiful! I really love that skirt, actually, you made a good choice! How is the sizing on it? I might have to order one of my own!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you. <3 If I must name one thing I nearly never had a problem with at Bonprix than it is the size. They fit at 95% ... xoxo

      Löschen
    2. I've never ordered from Bonprix before, so I think an elastic waist skirt is a good place to start :) Now I just have to decide if I want the pink or the turquoise!

      Löschen
    3. Both? ;) You can send them back for free if you don't like one of them. ;)

      Löschen
  5. Pink is your colour! What a lovely skirt. x x

    AntwortenLöschen

Feel free to leave a comment. I'm happy about every single one I get. And be sure: I don't bite, maybe just nibble a bit. ;) xoxo