Hauptmenü

Header

 

5.4.13

Fa(t)shion: Flats are gorgeous!

Hello fashion victims,

it seems like everyone loves high heels. The higher the better. I love them too, my feets and my back not. I have a few pairs of middle heels and some low one. But I think in future I'll have a huge collection of flats. They don't take second place in my opinion.

So … today I'll have a nice collection from Next for you. I'm totally in love with all of them. Next month is my birthday. Somebody? ;)


Studs and Sparkles


Embellished Ballerinas | Sparkle Ballerinas
Sparkle Ballerinas (with animal print) | Black Stud Ballerinas


Prints


Davina Slab Ballerinas | Leopard Ballerinas
Leopard Effect Pony Skin Ballerinas | Camouflage Ballerinas


Colourful


Citrine Jewel Ballerinas | Patent Bow Ballerinas
Perforated Pumps | Bow Ballerinas


Laser Cut


Laser Cut 1 | 2

What are your fav shoes? Do you rule the heels or the heels you? Link me shoes you would die for.

Love, Mel … xoxo

Kommentare:

  1. I had no idea Next had so many cool shoes. I can't wear heels at all. I like a sparkle ones with leopard print best. x x

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I can't make a decission … horrible. I need a house to store all the shoes I want. :D xoxo

      Löschen
  2. Yes I love flats am flipping useless in heels!! My wardrobe is stuffed full of them just waiting for the warmer weather so I can wear them again! I love the ones from Next will have to go and have a look next time I'm out and about as I don't usually buy shoes from there x

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I can walk in middle heels but not long so long as it's not a stiletto heel. But I feel it very quick in my back. Maybe because I'm more with messy sneakers. Don't wear heels when I'm on the walk with my dog. :) xoxo

      Löschen
  3. I did a review of Next sandals, they have a really good collection of both heels and flats this season! x

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Oh yes, they have. Was not easy to pick some out for this post. They are so many great shoes. :) xoxo

      Löschen
  4. I love a good flat shoe!!! Time to dust them off soon I hope if the spring arrives :) xx

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Oh yes, it's about time. *sigh* ;) xoxo

      Löschen
  5. Love them all, but especially the 'prints' ones!!!

    Ixx
    Limes&Smiles

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. j aime bcp les couleurs,tres sympa !

    http://surlelongchemindelacceptation.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen

Feel free to leave a comment. I'm happy about every single one I get. And be sure: I don't bite, maybe just nibble a bit. ;) xoxo