Hauptmenü

Header

 

18.3.13

OotD: Killer Curves

Hello ladies,

welcome to a new edition of "Fatshion Monday" here on my blog. The Invasion of the Killer Curves has arrived in germany. Beware!

Since I saw this tee from Betty Bee Vintage the first time at the blog of MrsBeBe I want it so badly. Then I saw it again on some other plus size blogs and the desire becomes snowballing. Finally I simply buy it. And I'm so happy. It became my absolute favorite tee by wearing it only one time.
So in this post I'll also "rocking the invasion".


I found the white jeans while I clear my wardrobe out. Wore it 3 or 4 years ago. But it had a huge stain at the lower leg and so I put it in my closet and forget it. After I found it I decided to simply cut the legs off and wear it as a short over my black legging.


The black legging is from Ulla Popken and I love it. It's out of nylon so it's more a tight without feet than a legging. The tights from Ulla Popken are fitting so well and are a true size. And I have them nearly for 6 month now and wore them a lot and they are looking still great.


I paired the outfit with my kitten heals I show you 2 weeks ago at my spring outfit. You can't be wrong with black kitten heels, don't you? Love them, but I think I need some arch support when I walk with them outside my apartment. Didn't try it yet. I think heels and snow are not a good combination.

What do you think about my killer outfit? Rocking or shocking?

Other bloggers who wore this tee:

Love, Mel … xoxo

Kommentare:

Feel free to leave a comment. I'm happy about every single one I get. And be sure: I don't bite, maybe just nibble a bit. ;) xoxo