Hauptmenü

Header

 

20.3.13

Beauty: Eyestudio Quattro

Hello beauties,

today I'll talk about one of my favorite eyeshadows, the eyestudio quattro from Maybelline Jade. Every color variant comes in 4 perfectly matched colors to create a fabulous eye make up. The colors are beautiful and they are easy to apply and to blend. If you have problems with blending different colors together, this eyeshadow is the right one for you.


It comes in eight different color variants. I actually use "02 vivid plums".


On the back is an instruction picture and the shades are numbered, good for people which are not so practiced by using different colors. No one is born as a master. But you can do it your way.

This is what it's look like. The pictures are a bit awkward but I have a really really … REALLY bad hair day.


I must admit: I'm a little Maybelline Jade "fan girl". What are your favorite make up products / brands? I love discovering new stuff.

Love, Mel … xoxo

1 Kommentar:

  1. Very rapidly this web page will be famous amid all blog people, due to it's fastidious articles or reviews

    Here is my page; Mujeres solteras

    AntwortenLöschen

Feel free to leave a comment. I'm happy about every single one I get. And be sure: I don't bite, maybe just nibble a bit. ;) xoxo